About Me

My photo
This is my PERSONAL BLOG. Co-founder of RossuStudios-JM0643374-X. A unique brand of photography which specific on wedding, event, sport & landscape photography. I'm very passionate photographer and ambitious. From a designer of animation software to a full-time photographer. Anything you want ask about my photography just dial my number or if you shy you can send by email :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back often.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

GEN.2 MOTORSPORT CLUB

Preview from the gathering of G2MC [ Gen2 Motorsport Club ] on 16 December 2008. Club for owner Proton Gen.2. One of the member will join the Autoshow at Persada Johor, Johor Bahru this weekend [ JB Autoshow ]. It was a big event for car modification all over the country. The event will attract not just visiter from the local but also visiter from Singapore and tourist from other country.

So for you guys..i wish you, GOOD LUCK!

All contents and photos are under copyright of SHUTTERADDICT.com

No comments: