About Me

My photo
This is my PERSONAL BLOG. Co-founder of RossuStudios-JM0643374-X. A unique brand of photography which specific on wedding, event, sport & landscape photography. I'm very passionate photographer and ambitious. From a designer of animation software to a full-time photographer. Anything you want ask about my photography just dial my number or if you shy you can send by email :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back often.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Malaysia International Halal Showcase

Take a rest after one busy week at MIHAS. At the roof infront of the pool at Dynasty Hotel. I'am totally tired for the whole week. Joinning the bigger exchibition like MIHAS its test our mental dan fizikal. Letih, penat, panas, semuanya berkumpul menjadi satu dalam satu pakej.



This pic i shoot during the MIHAS at Matrade last week. MIHAS [ Malaysia International Halal Showcase ] its the largest exchebition for halal product in the region. I spend a week at KL to attend MIHAS.
Pengalaman pertama dapat join MIHAS dan satu pendedahan yang cukup bagus untuk industri makanan halal. I learn a lot of thing from that showcase.


















No comments: