About Me

My photo
This is my PERSONAL BLOG. Co-founder of RossuStudios-JM0643374-X. A unique brand of photography which specific on wedding, event, sport & landscape photography. I'm very passionate photographer and ambitious. From a designer of animation software to a full-time photographer. Anything you want ask about my photography just dial my number or if you shy you can send by email :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back often.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nur Adlina Batrisya

Nur Adlina Batrisya namanya, secomel pipinya. Masa berlalu dengan pantas tanpa kita sedar, dia sudah berumur 5 bulan sekarang ini. Semakin membesar dan comel seperti aku jgk masa baby dulu. Semoga kamu membesar untuk menjadi wanita yang tabah dan solehah.

Nur Adlina Batrisya2
Nur Adlina Batrisya

All contents and photos are under copyright of © RosliFoto™

No comments: