About Me

My photo
This is my PERSONAL BLOG. Co-founder of RossuStudios-JM0643374-X. A unique brand of photography which specific on wedding, event, sport & landscape photography. I'm very passionate photographer and ambitious. From a designer of animation software to a full-time photographer. Anything you want ask about my photography just dial my number or if you shy you can send by email :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back often.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

JUST HAVING FUN

Another version for "Majlis Bertandang" at Melaka City Center.
But this is not about the bride or the groom, its about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih bro singgah my blog, dekat JB sana tu rasanya dah ramai Otai-Otai kat sana, saya concentrate kat K.L jer lah, lagipun saya tk buat bisness, just tolong kawan...